Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Read Me First, Some Ground Rules.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Empty Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

this isn't complete yet, just posting this, and will keep updating over the next day or two.

Just some guidelines guys

No posting of free movies
No posting of free music
No trolling
Be nice, that means no flaming

Now you can't say you haven't been warned.

2Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Empty Re: Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:22 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

condensed:

Posting free material is not allowed (unless the material is yours, meaning you created it yourself, not that you purchased a copy of it)
Be respecful

#closed

3Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Empty Re: Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am

awestom

Admin
Admin

xploit, can you please not lock my threads, thank you.

4Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Empty Re: Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 am

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

sorry bro. Just figured stickied things are to be read, not directly commented on

5Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Empty Re: Read Me First, Some Ground Rules. Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

yeah, i'll fix it up a bit later when i have some time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]