Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tools Section Suggestion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tools Section Suggestion Empty Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 am

D4rkus

D4rkus
Moderators
Moderators

We should add a tools section in the forum, where we can add software (batch crypters, virus makers . . .)

2Tools Section Suggestion Empty Re: Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 am

awestom

Admin
Admin

what about a section for miscellaneous software, such as cracked games, and movies?

3Tools Section Suggestion Empty Re: Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 am

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

Well, since it is a batch forum, I'd say that there should be a section for mods and helping programs like as posted above Crypters, Creators, etc.

http://computertech.createmybb3.com

4Tools Section Suggestion Empty Re: Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

I'm thinking a "General" or "Misc" section would be better. And then having the mentioned ideas as sub-forums. One for music, one for movies, one for tools, etc.

5Tools Section Suggestion Empty Re: Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

That would work too.

http://computertech.createmybb3.com

6Tools Section Suggestion Empty Re: Tools Section Suggestion Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

tools section has been added

#closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]