Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems and suggestions so far

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Problems and suggestions so far Empty Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:27 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

this is just a more organised way, if anyone finds any problems, just post in here, or pm me and i will add it to the list. Here is what i have found so far, myself, and by reading through the suggestion section.

Theme to be fixed
Post reply icon to be moved closer to the conversation (Fixed)
The OP being at the bottom of some threads (Fixed)
Text posted in quote tages in diffucult to read (Fixed)
When you send a pm it goes stays in outbox, not sent items (Fixed)
Decrease icon size for the description of boards (Fixed)
CHANGE THE MESSAGE YOU GET AFTER POSTING, you can't see it at all.
Adding sections
------Tools (batch crypters, virus makers, etc)
---------------Batch Crypters (Fixed)
---------------Virus Makers (Fixed)

------General
---------------Movies and Music discussion (Fixed)
---------------off topic chat (Fixed)

------Software
---------------normally free software (Fixed)
---------------Games (Fixed)
---------------software reviews

hope this is a little helpful Very Happy

Last edited by awestom on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

I don't think the host will like it if we have a cracked software section...

3Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

even just links to other sites?
do you think i should take it out, or wait for a n admin's response?

4Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

awestom wrote:even just links to other sites?
do you think i should take it out, or wait for a n admin's response?
This is a FREE host. Maybe if we get a forum on a offshore host (some people offer it for free on HF) then we can do it, otherwise, we'll be shut down in an instant.

5Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

i completely understand where you are at with that, i'll remove it, and mention it later if we ever get offshore hosting.
do you have any suggestions or problems you have found, i would be more than happy to add them to the list?

6Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

FR's right. As long as we're a subdomain within this getboard.net, we are still technically within their rights. Meaning, we have to follow their broad rules (which does include not illegal actions (cracked software/etc))

7Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

awestom wrote:i completely understand where you are at with that, i'll remove it, and mention it later if we ever get offshore hosting.
do you have any suggestions or problems you have found, i would be more than happy to add them to the list?
Like you said about the quote tags, that applies to code tags too.

8Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

so i guess i should remove the free movies and free music bit?
and maybe add a bit were people can talk about movies and music, as long as there are no download links.
what do you guys think?

and forum reader, what do you mean code tags? sorry ahahahaha

9Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

that is a possibility, yes.

code and quote tags are:

[code
[/code

[quote
[/quote

put a ] at the end of those to make them tags...

10Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:50 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

yeap, i getcha xploit, thanks for that.
so any other suggestions, or bugs you have found?

11Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

yeah, I found 2 others. For one, I dont have Admin rights...

secondly, my bank account is below $10,000 now...that's a definite problem. Needs to be fixed right away

12Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

-xPloit wrote:yeah, I found 2 others. For one, I dont have Admin rights...

secondly, my bank account is below $10,000 now...that's a definite problem. Needs to be fixed right away

i'm having that problem too, except i'm waiting for moderator, think i'll get it?
and i wish i had anything near $10,000 in my bank account Razz

13Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

-xPloit wrote:yeah, I found 2 others. For one, I dont have Admin rights...

I'll give my $0.00 to your fund xPloit.

Suggestion: Remove the marquee at the top...kinda annoying.

14Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

thanks FR, but your little donation doesn't get me any closer to 10k >.>

suggestion: Add to the marquee "-xPloit 4 prez!" and "FR is a jew"

15Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

-xPloit wrote:thanks FR, but your little donation doesn't get me any closer to 10k >.>

suggestion: Add to the marquee "-xPloit 4 prez!" and "FR is a jew"
If I was a Jew, I'd be a very poor Jew. I just offered to donate all the money in my unlocked PP account to your fund.

16Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

i just updated the first post again, anyone found new bugs yet?

17Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

Decrease icon size in the description of boards. It's starting to bug me.

18Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

Forum_Reader wrote:Decrease icon size in the description of boards. It's starting to bug me.

added into the list

19Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Forum_Reader

Forum_Reader
Jr Admin
Jr Admin

Change the closed button to an english version...
Give Jr. Admins actual powers...

20Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Defy

Defy
Admin
Admin

I changed the forum to PunBB and I think it looks nice TBH.

https://batchb.forumotion.com

21Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

if i design a better ''mod'' thingo, can i use it?

if you don't understand, some of the memebes have "jr admin" "admin" "mod" and the mod looks a little rushed, if i design a better one, would you be willing to use it?

22Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Defy

Defy
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the suggestions awestom.

https://batchb.forumotion.com

23Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

Defy wrote:Thanks for the suggestions awestom.

it's ok Very Happy
thanks for the recognition ahahaha

24Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

awestom wrote:if i design a better ''mod'' thingo, can i use it?

if you don't understand, some of the memebes have "jr admin" "admin" "mod" and the mod looks a little rushed, if i design a better one, would you be willing to use it?

what do you mean? If you're talking about the name plate things below our names, they all look the same to me...maybe I'm missing something?

25Problems and suggestions so far Empty Re: Problems and suggestions so far Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

they are fixed now, just at the start they looked a bit dodgy, and i was trying to take some of the load off defy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum