Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batch Virus Maker Project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batch Virus Maker Project Empty Batch Virus Maker Project Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 pm

D4rkus

D4rkus
Moderators
Moderators

I am going to start coding a batch virus maker tool, an advanced one with a lot of features, incorporated bat to exe converter, binder and so on. I allready have a plan but i'm open to new sugestions and ideas, so if you have one post it down Wink

2Batch Virus Maker Project Empty Re: Batch Virus Maker Project Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

this will obviously have to written in something other than cmd...what language are you plannin on doin it in? If it's VB or C# I could help

3Batch Virus Maker Project Empty Re: Batch Virus Maker Project Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

D4rkus

D4rkus
Moderators
Moderators

-xPloit wrote:this will obviously have to written in something other than cmd...what language are you plannin on doin it in? If it's VB or C# I could help

I write it in VB

4Batch Virus Maker Project Empty Re: Batch Virus Maker Project Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

cool cool. If you want any help with it, let me know Wink

5Batch Virus Maker Project Empty Re: Batch Virus Maker Project Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 am

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

Well since you're doing it, one of my projects are stroke out.
Guess I'll make that Batch Maker next then.

http://computertech.createmybb3.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum