Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

we need more people to join

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1we need more people to join Empty we need more people to join Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

c'mon guys, everyone that already has an account be active, because if everyone is active, and more people join they will stay due to the active-ness of everyone. post your ideas on how to get more members, then start using them please.

2we need more people to join Empty Re: we need more people to join Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 am

Slayer

I'm from HF, called SlayerOf there. I hope to get active here as well as there.
Just replied to your thread at HF. Exclamation

3we need more people to join Empty Re: we need more people to join Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

awestom

Admin
Admin

yeah, so do i. and your post didn't really help me to be honest.

4we need more people to join Empty Re: we need more people to join Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

D4rkus

D4rkus
Moderators
Moderators

Well, we need a youtube video
Advertising on other forums, not only HF

When we'll have about 100 users, the activenes will increase and more will join

The big flaw about this forum is that is only for batch, so not many people are interested in that.

5we need more people to join Empty Re: we need more people to join Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

awestom

Admin
Admin

an idea for a youtube video, we all make the best batch script we can think of, doing something awesome, then record our desktop, either with a program or camera, then run our script, then merge all these videos into one, with the motto "batchbeta, anything is possible" at the end of the video?

how does that sound?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum