Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Batch Beta
Please Login to get full access and to disable ads.
Batch Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to awestom for removing those ads!

Staff Selections are closed! Thanks for participating!
Welcome to the new admins and mods!
About the ads, yeah. We reached our 250'th post and the ads kicked on. In order to disable them I need to purchase a ad removal feature. Now, I don't have credits and in order to get one I need donations. Thanks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:42 am

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

Hello, I will present my 1st tutorial on this site, will update with more ways over time.

Antivirus programs will scan your batch file only the 1st 1024 kb.
So what we need to do is add random code that either does nothing, or are vaild commands but aren't detected by antivirus programs.

Do notice that you could easily make a program that would crypt it for you.

Later I will probably create the batch crypter and update the post.

Thank you for reading.

http://computertech.createmybb3.com

2Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:30 am

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

another thing you could do is add junk code in between every legit line of code you have. The AV will be confused about what the code is doing and therefore, it will declare it clean, lol

3Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:35 am

D4rkus

D4rkus
Moderators
Moderators

-xPloit wrote:another thing you could do is add junk code in between every legit line of code you have. The AV will be confused about what the code is doing and therefore, it will declare it clean, lol

if the code is long it would be a time consuming encryption method.

4Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

yes, but what is more important: writting it faster or being FUD?

5Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

Currently no antivirus scans batch files for more than 1024 kb.
So doing anything else is not needed.

6Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

I believe that changes during runtime though

7Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 am

Ironside

Ironside
Moderators
Moderators

Never happened to me before, coded lots of batch viruses, none was ever detected on neither my computer neither novirusthanks.org when I added junkcode.

8Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Empty Re: Batch Crypting Method: Junkcode Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

-xPloit

-xPloit
Moderators
Moderators

NVT is scantime.

and did you run the viruses? (if not, then this was also scantime)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum